Upcoming Needs for Volunteers
- Spring Celebration – March
- Dia del Nino – April
- Mother’s Day Luncheon – May
- Graduation – May
For each of these special events, we need volunteers for preparation, set-up, to be present at the event and to clean-up.
Or you can work with our classes as a:
- Community Resource Speaker Provide information to parents to motivate, educate and encourage on relevant topics.
- Early Childhood Assistant Work with children by storytelling, singing and craft-making.
- Literacy Aide Assist with ESL and/or GED courses.
For more information, please contact the office at 254-296-0449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the required volunteer form here. Attach a copy of your photo ID to the form and submit to email@example.com to schedule your volunteer opportunity.
For the safety of our families, all volunteers are subject to background checks and drug testing.